Re: firefox crashes X server

Michael Lorenz --> current-users (2008-03-12 14:04:24 -0400):
> Where and how exactly does the Xserver crash there? The change in
> XAACopyArea should only allow XAA to use image uploads to off-screen
> locations as well instead of only to visible areas.

Hmm, after I start firefox the X server catches a SIGSEGV and aborts.
On the console I see:

[...]
(II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "Mouse1" (type: MOUSE)

   *** If unresolved symbols were reported above, they might not
   *** be the reason for the server aborting.

Fatal server error:
Caught signal 11.  Server aborting
[...]

Regards, Jukka