src/BUILDING doesn't document installing kernel

src/BUILDING mentions about building kernel and installing, but doesn't
show how to install.

The examples (2 & 3) at end show how to install the distribution. It is
unclear from the BUILDING document if distribution builds the kernel too.
Following the docs as-is may cause installation of newer system without
installing and rebooting with new kernel first.

So maybe BUILDING should document how to install kernel.

And maybe build.sh should have option to install kernel
(installkernel=...).

Any thoughts on this?

  Jeremy C. Reed

p.s. I know we have webpages and guide about this. But seems like BUILDING
should be the definitive doc -- or at least point to the other docs.