Re: Build failure - fwohci.c - softc/dev_t breakage?

On Wed, 5 Mar 2008, Quentin Garnier wrote:

fwohci.o: In function `fwohci_arcv_swap':
/build/src/sys/dev/ieee1394/fwohci.c:2802: undefined reference to

You have fwohci in your kernel configuration file but not ieee1394if.
That's your issue.

Ah. OK.  I'll go ahead and add ieee1394if.

(Granted, in itself it's kind of a bug, but fwohci is of very little
use without ieee1394if.)

Yeah, I would've expected some sort of error from config, rather than having to wait for the linker to discover missing symbols.