Re: Build failure - fwohci.c - softc/dev_t breakage?

On Wed, 5 Mar 2008, Quentin Garnier wrote:

fwohci.o: In function `fwohci_arcv_swap':
/build/src/sys/dev/ieee1394/fwohci.c:2802: undefined reference to
`firewire_debug'

You have fwohci in your kernel configuration file but not ieee1394if.
That's your issue.

Ah. OK.  I'll go ahead and add ieee1394if.

(Granted, in itself it's kind of a bug, but fwohci is of very little
use without ieee1394if.)

Yeah, I would've expected some sort of error from config, rather than having to wait for the linker to discover missing symbols.