Re: ktrace(1) makes compat linux32 processes crash on amd64

On Sat, 1 Mar 2008 01:37:19 am Nicolas Joly wrote:
> A quick check, shows that the ENOMEM error comes from
> uvm_map_prepare() with uvm_map_findspace() returning NULL.
>
> I'm not sure what's going on there, but it worked before (sorry, i
> don't have a date handy).

I'm seeing uvm_map panics in some of my domus. It seems there's something
going on. Consistently reproducable but only where a lot of memory is being
consumed (a lot being a little more than the other domus) ... as only 2 out
of 4 domus experience the problem.

My panics are associated with ntpd but with any luck their related.

I've provided more info in the 'ntpd panic but only in a domu' thread.

Sarton