Re: E4500 SMP (was: Re: sparc smp)

On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 09:47:38 +0100
Vincent <> wrote:

> I feel less lonely. Is the E4500 processor the only one to have SMP
> broken, or does it show up with other Core duo processors?
I guess that the E4500 you are referring to is not the same than the
other one that sparc folks are talking about.

And FYI, my E4500 Core 2 Duo works perfectly with NetBSD:

Juan Romero Pardines                The NetBSD Project            NetBSD/pkgsrc news in Spanish        Make your own NetBSD Live CD/DVD!