Re: auich fifo underrun

On Tue, 12 Feb 2008, Dieter Baron wrote:
 I don't think that is the problem.  I hear sound for about 30
seconds, then sound and all network traffic stops.  A ifconfig down/up
restores networking.  If I play sound from an USB disk (uhci also uses
interrupt 11), access to the USB disk hangs and umount fails (even on
shutdown).  As an additional data point, I never had that problem with
iwi instead of wm.

Exactly 30 seconds? That is exactly the idle timer value for audio devices to auto-sleep...

Cheers,
Jared