ntpd -q and ntpdate retirement

I was wondering whether it may be worth mentioning in the docs that 'ntpd -q' requires the option 'tos minsane 1' to mimick the behaviour of ntpdate?

Without this option 'ntpd -q' will fail to set the clock with a server listing of less than two as it seems the NetBSD default is 'tos minsane 2'.

With the docs currently stating that ntpdate is to be retired, attempting to use 'ntpd -q' as an alternative had me stumped for waaay too long :)

Anyway, just a thought.

Sarton