Re: WPA regression

On Thu, 7 Feb 2008, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
On Thu, Feb 07, 2008 at 11:04:03AM +0100, Jukka Salmi wrote:
As another data point, I don't see any of those problems when running
-current's hostapd and wpa_supplicant (0.6.2) on netbsd-4 systems;
therefore I suspect it's not a hostapd/wpa_supplicant bug at all...

It might be a timing issue. Can you put the log of wpa_supplicant -dd
somewhere?

Seems likely. I am unable to reproduce the '0 bssid' issue on -current so long as I leave wpa_cli running; however, without fail the problem will show itself if I forget to start wpa_cli after logging into GNOME.

Cheers,
Jared