Re: Wireless PCI NICs for NetBSD

I found the CNet CWP-854 PCI with chipset RT2501/RT2561ST driver ral(4) work very fine for me. also i'm using it in hostap mode.

On Jan 29, 2008 5:36 PM, Jaime Morales <> wrote:

Can anyone help me in finding a wireless PCI network interface card
that uses NetBSD supported chipset (by supported I mean in the default
kernel).  I know which chip sets are supported, but which
vendors/cards use them.  I've only succeeded in finding mini-PCI

Francisco Valladolid H.
-- - Perl, [Open-Net] BSD fan. --