Re: Issue 122 of the NetBSD CVS Digest is out

In article <1201481494.5676.3.camel@vaioux>,
Alexander V. Butenko <avb%avb.bas-net.by@localhost> wrote:
>On Sun, 2008-01-27 at 09:33 +0000, Mark Kirby wrote:
>
>> hostapd/wpa_supplicant: Upgrade to 0.6.2 [Christos Zoulas]
>
>Christos, can you write a little summary about this upgrade?
>As i remember you have same problems with WPA connections as i have.
>Does this upgrade help you?

It helps with the disassociation problem that I was having (i.e. the
interface stays associated and does not drop), but it does
not help with killing the network when there are moderate amounts of traffic.
So, something is still wrong. At least now we have the latest code and
we can try to fix it. This is with WPA/PSK and an apple airport extreme
as an access point.

christos