amd64 on IBM 326m

Hello,

I just installed -current on IBM 326m. The dmesg output is attached.  The
ServerWorks HT-1000 SATA controller is working in UDMA6 mode. It is a
known problem? Can I use it in SATA mode?
Is the following warning message harmfull?
cpu0: WARNING: AMD errata present, BIOS upgrade may be
cpu0: WARNING: necessary to ensure reliable operation
The USB keyboard isn't working after the boot time, I must disconnect and
connect it after every reboot. Is it a workaround to solve this problem?

TIA
Feri