Re: ModArt International

Title: HTML Message
Dear Current-users,

I would like to introduce the first French Fashion Institute in Mumbai, India - ModArt International.
ModArt International has been providing education in France / London / South America / Shanghai for the last couple of decades.
MOD’ART INDIA is the sister of MOD’ART which is one of the most exclusive Parisian fashion schools.
The company decided to build an extension in India because this country become the fastest growing economy in the world and emerges as a prominent protagonist in the field of fashion. Several fashion brands, for instance, are now setting their own operation in India.
MOD’ART with its school in Mumbai wants to occupy the centre of this movement. Our purpose is to use the French knowledge in the fashion area in India to fuel the growth of indigenous design.
The educational techniques from MOD’ART Paris will allow our Indian students to become very skilled and creative designers. Finally, welcome to MOD’ART.
We hope that you will find the possibilities of the fusion between France’s fashion tradition and India’s dynamic climate as exciting as we do.
In India we are introducing 2 courses:
DESIGN and PATTERN MAKING :
Fashion creation - Fashion design/Pattern making/Accessories Progamme A program divided in 3 years : 4th year in Paris for a Bachelors certificate from the Perpignon University France. Courses are supplemented with practical experience including visits to design studios, hands-on projects and internships.

Fashion management French university diploma course
2 choices : 1 year programme of 8 months of intensive studies followed by a work placement or the possibility to follow up in a 2nd year for a French University Master qualification
Strong points of this programme : Mobility • Professional experience • French university Diploma

If you would like to know more about these courses, please feel free to call me on
+9122 26287772

Sincerely,

Mona
http://www.modart-india.net