Re: reproducible crash when building sysutils/net-snmp

On Friday 2008-01-11 21:00 +1100, Michael Graff output:
:I have a problem on my dual AMD32-bit machine related to deleting files on
:disk.  I don't know if it is a driver issue or related to the locking changes
:recently, but it only started then and a 4.99.45 kernel built on Dec 28 works
:fine.
:Basically, the rm process locks up when I rm -rf a large directory.  In this
:case, the object directory from the build, which I clean up just prior to
:starting a new build.

This happens to me on dual i386.  However, it may just happen on LFS
not FFS.  I haven't isolated it properly.

Regards,
Geoff