Re: IBM Thinkpad T43p X setup

--- "Steven M. Bellovin" <smb%cs.columbia.edu@localhost> wrote:

> On Wed, 2 Jan 2008 07:44:06 -0800 (PST)
> "Francisco Valladolid Hdez." <ficovh%yahoo.com@localhost>
> wrote:
>

> > This instructions don't work later that me ended
> setup
> > modular-xorg-server, maybe the support for
> freetype
> > need will setup before to compile in mk.conf
>
> You have to recompile and reinstall xterm.  The
> easiest thing to do is
>
>       pkg_delete modular-xorg-apps xterm
>       cd /usr/pkgsrc/meta-pkgs/modular-xorg-apps && make
> install
>
> after adding the mk.conf entry described earlier.

Thank you very much Mr. Steve, i'm doing the proper
configuration. Yesterday I setup fluxbox with another
term, now i'm using a very nice xfce4 desktop with the
proper terminal included, there are the screenshot.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2330/2158308789_e99a4d6faf_o.jpg

Regards and Happy New Year.

>               --Steve Bellovin, http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~smb

---
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the
new has come! - 2 Corinthians 5:17 (NIV)
Francisco Valladolid Hdez.
http://blog.bsdguy.net - http://flickr.com/photos/sigueme/

Be a better friend, newshound, and