ATF-devel archive

Refer to top_srcdir/top_builddir from a built test

Hi,

Still on my way to build tests with ATF/Kyua for my project, I wonder if there is a way to refer to $(top_srcdir)/$(top_builddir) from the inside of a test.

At first, I simply though to use 'getenv("top_srcdir")' and throw it into a string (I'm using the C++ interface). But, it seems that Kyua is running with a fresh environment of the user (and, thus, do not contain a reference to $(top_srcdir)/$(top_builddir) variables.

Somehow, this is the __RUNNING_INSIDE_ATF_RUN=internal-yes-value which is causing this isolation.

So, I might have missed something in the documentation, but I wonder either if:

- Is there a way to pass values for some environment variables to the context of execution of the test through kyua options ?

- Or, if not, is there a way to deactivate the isolation (which would be a pity because the other features are quite useful).

Regards
--
Emmanuel Fleury

Don't forget that Linux became only possible because 20 years of OS
research was carefully studied, analyzed, discussed and thrown away.
  -- Ingo Molnar