Access to testing on multiple pkgsrc platforms (Was: python311 breakage)

For those with limited access to multiple platforms it can be
difficult to test package changes and updates.

There also appear to be quite a few people with machines (not under
TNF control) with which they would like to assist pkgsrc. While these
machines may not be usable for building official binaries, they can be
used to help testing.

If we initially focussed on platforms for which timely bulk building
is possible (Apologies to jklos@ :), one option might be to create a
small pkgsrc-testbuild repo similar to pkgsrc-wip, with relatively
limited access, users can add a copy of a package to pkgsrc-testbuild
and are expected to remove it once done.

This gives a set of "to test" packages which can be grafted into any
pkgsrc checkout, and could potentially be used in different ways
- Manual build by helpers :)
- A script which updates pkgsrc, then pkgsrc/testbuild, runs pkg_chk
-Br, then attempts to build each entry in pkgsrc/testbuild
- standard bulk build, but build the packages in pkgsrc/testbuild first

Independently we could maintain a list of people willing to offer
shell accounts on different platforms for other pkgsrc developers to
test

David