Want to buy Notebooks with supported WLAN chip - Recommendations?

Hi,

I'm looking for a recent Notebook which runs NetBSD. In spent a lot of time
to find out which drivers are needed for several models, and in nearly all
cases the WLAN chip is not supported.

Looking into the NetBSD-current source I hope that the new intel AC 3160
driver is partly working. Would that be an option?

Otherwise I would be happy for recommendations.

--
Frank Wille