Re: Proxy server, mode intercept on NetBSD 7.0.1

Only a "troll" because I was disappointed.  Otherwise this would be
known as kern/50629.
Enabling IPv6 and ipfilter at the same time apparently leads to null
pointer dereference.

For posterity:
Discussed in 2013:
https://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-amd64/2013/10/20/msg001959.html
Discussed in 2014:
https://mail-index.netbsd.org/current-users/2014/02/26/msg024323.html
Discussed in 2015:
https://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-kern/2015/08/12/msg019265.html
Fixed in 2016:
https://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-bugs/2016/03/14/msg045418.html

Similar issue from 2004 should delay NetBSD 2.0 release, according to
kernel dev:
https://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-net/2004/10/10/0000.html
https://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-net/2004/10/11/0000.html

Ahhh, the good old days, when men were men, and stable was... stable?

If anyone actually makes it this far down this awful thread, issue
should be fixed in 7.1+