re: amdgpu progress

> With the patch to MesaLib below, X11 starts up for me using the
> xf86-video-amdgpu driver and seems to work.

probably best to make this #ifdef __NetBSD__ for now, but feel
free to push this in with that for now.

> Not sure what acceleration is working though, everything looks to be
> enabled in Xorg.0.log but glxinfo reports that it is using llvmpipe.

my RX550 glamor crashes made me build a pkgsrc xorg and it seems
to be trying to load "amdgpu_dri" driver, not "radeonsi_dri",
that it should be.  that ends failing because it' the wrong name,
and providing a symlink doesn't work because it still can't find
the right symbol...

ah, setting MESA_LOADER_DRIVER_OVERRIDE=radeonsi and running X as
root (so it doesn't ignore this variable) gets me running with
mesa 21.x from pkgsrc used properly.

i've been meaning to try a xsrc with new mesa build, hopefully
today or tomorrow.

.mrg.