Re: HAVE_XORG_SERVER_VER settings

:

 :
> Sounds like a plan, thank you!

I've commit bsd.own.mk to switch ews4800mips, hpcarm, hpcmips,
hpcsh, newsmips, and zaurus.  At least zaurus just works.
 https://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2020/07/20/msg119571.html

According to src/distrib/sets/lists/xserver/md.* lists,
maybe amiga, mac68k and vax can be switched, but I'm not
sure if there is unexpected quirks so I leave them for now
(If no one takes care, we should switch them anyway
 before netbsd-10 branch cut).

Thanks,
---
Izumi Tsutsui