Re: Cyrillic glyphs in uxterm and urxvt

My reply is at the bottom.  Please put your reply there too.
On Mon, 9 Sep 2019, Valery Ushakov wrote:
On Mon, Sep 09, 2019 at 09:15:08 +0000, David Griffith wrote:

I'm having trouble getting Cyrillic glyphs to display using either
uxterm or urxvt.

Before we pin it onto terminfo &c, does e.g. plain

 printf '\xd0\x96\n' # \u0416 - CYRILLIC CAPITAL LETTER ZHE

work?

That test works. I think I've managed to fix the problem with Cyrillic glyphs in the wake of fixing some other curses problems.

--
David Griffith
dave%661.org@localhost