Not matching our bitmap Helvetica

So,

- Helvetica is widely used, because most people do not see the low
  quality Helvetica we have.
- Because we ship it by the name "Helvetica", it's not possible to
  replace it by a better font from pkgsrc with another name.
- old 80s X programs thought bitmap Helvetica looked good, so we can't
  get rid of it without changing several of them.
- it means a lot of websites look bad on netbsd.

I'd like to ship this rule. it stops fc-match accidentally matching
Helvetica in web browsers and modern stuff. This means a different,
better font is picked.

Things like twm use XLFD, which ignores this configuration, so it can
still find Helvetica, so it continues working.

I'd like to ship this by default. Thoughts?

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE fontconfig SYSTEM "fonts.dtd">
<fontconfig>
  <its:rules xmlns:its="http://www.w3.org/2005/11/its"; version="1.0">
    <its:translateRule translate="no" selector="/fontconfig/*[not(self::description)]"/>
  </its:rules>

  <description>Reject Helvetica bitmap font</description>
<!-- Reject base Helvetica bitmap font -->
 <selectfont>
 </selectfont>
</fontconfig>

For an example, visit www.pkgsrc.org which picks this font.
("Why is this so terrible?")

Add the rule to /etc/fonts/conf.d/70-no-helvetica.conf

Boom. It looks great.