Re: multiple heads as multiple screens?

Mouse,

for the record, if you're posing a question, might be helpful not to
be all high and mighty with your MTA settings. I tried answering you
from the vantage points I have available to me, and I've given up.

Good luck getting help from the circle of the few who have MTA settings
that satisfy your requirements. I've wasted more time trying to reach
you than it would've taken you to see whether my suggestion would be
an acceptable solution or not.

Now: read my thoughts instead.

Bye,
-Martin