Re: multiple heads as multiple screens?

On Sat, 22 Jun 2013 10:17:50 -0400, Mouse wrote:

> If I run the server with +xinerama, it dies "Fatal server error:" [...]

The Xinerama extension is deprecated, its functionality is provided by
the RandR extension instead. xrandr should work, but depending on your
hardware (and sometimes, on Xorg's configuration, like "VirtualSize")
sometimes you will not be able to get some combinations working.

Best of my knowledge, old laptops (before Sandy Bridge) only support a
maximum of two heads active at any one time. We do not support much of
Sandy Bridge at the moment (in terms of graphics at least).

HTH,
--
khorben