Re: DRM with KMS/GEM

   Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 08:02:26 +0000
   From: David Laight <david%l8s.co.uk@localhost>

   When you do import it, it is probably best to import the sources you
   started on, then add several separate commits (with messages) for
   the changes - that way it is possible to see what why changes have
   been made and why.
   (Even if using a vendor branch import is inappropriate)

This is exactly what I intend to do, including using a CVS vendor
branch when I am ready to import the work into CVS.  My Git repository
has what is effectively a vendor branch, and all the commits I make
will map to CVS commits in the end.