Re: DRM with KMS/GEM

On Wed, Feb 06, 2013 at 02:46:58AM +0000, Taylor R Campbell wrote:

> I am currently doing my work in a private Git mirror
> of NetBSD's CVS repository, which I intend to publish soon.

When you do import it, it is probably best to import the sources you
started on, then add several separate commits (with messages) for
the changes - that way it is possible to see what why changes have
been made and why.
(Even if using a vendor branch import is inappropriate)

        David

--
David Laight: david%l8s.co.uk@localhost