NetBSD libpciaccess support

Hi,

for those that wanted to try xorg-server-1.5.x (which requires
libpciaccess), I have good news: I ported libpciaccess to NetBSD
and the code has been committed into the git master branch (HEAD).

So the next libpciaccess version will have support for NetBSD/x86.

I've been using xorg-server-1.5.1 built on my own build package system
successfully for some days with intel, ati and radeonhd drivers.

http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=xorg/lib/libpciaccess.git;a=commit;h=4c1c607c602e5e8d9277b9c01edfa7a8d10333cd

Enjoy.