Native xorg on macppc and sparc64

Hello,

things seem to work so far - there are a few things in MesaLib's DRI code that need to be patched but otherwise it looks ok. I can't really try it on this G4 though since the r128 driver isn't built yet ( I'll give it a shot on my other boxes later on ). Anyway, Xorg -configure produced a mostly sane xorg.conf.
Some issues though:
- the way we create driver modules looks weird - we produce an so.x file and a .so symlink to it. Xorg finds both. No real problem, just annoying because it makes the module list in Xorg.0.log look weird and way too long. - why do we build the vesa driver on macppc? It makes no sense on non- x86.

On sparc64 we run into pointer size vs. integer size problems in MesaLib's R200 module. I need to look at the pkgsrc patches to fix that ( macro hell... ).
Let's hope out netbsdSbus.c still works with Xorg.

have fun
Michael