RE: XF86Config not allowing max resolution and mouse wheel doesn't work

I'm a bit new at NetBSD- as you can tell. How do I upgrade to X11R7 from
XFree86R4? Yes, I subscribed to the NetBSD regular mailing list for amd64-
should I reinstall using x86_64?- but it was bounced and rejected.
Any and all help is appreciated. You can also send me personal emails for
howto's if you want.
Thanks for the help so far.

> CC: que_deseja%hotmail.com@localhost; tech-x11%netbsd.org@localhost
> From: macallan%netbsd.org@localhost
> Subject: Re: XF86Config not allowing max resolution and mouse wheel doesn't
> work
> Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 19:28:40 -0400
> To: jmcneill%invisible.ca@localhost

Make every e-mail and IM count. Join the i’m Initiative from Microsoft.