Re: Proposal: include leap-seconds.list from tzdata

    Date:        Wed, 22 May 2024 18:05:52 -0400
    From:        Mallory Adams <malloryadams%fastmail.com@localhost>

  | I'd like to propose including one more file from the tzdata
  | distribution: `leap-seconds.list`.

I can certainly make that happen, if there are no objections.

  | OpenBSD: /usr/share/zoneinfo/leap-seconds.list
  | Debian:  /usr/share/zoneinfo/leap-seconds.list
  | FreeBSD: /var/db/ntpd.leap-seconds.list

The OpenBSD/Debian location makes most sense I think, it is where
everything else from tzdata gets stored.  The one objection might
be that leap-seconds.list isn't a timezone, but that wall was
already breached when the leapseconds file (and zone*.tab files)
were also placed there.

Unless there are objections, I'll make this happen sometime during
the 2nd half of the coming week.

Do you need this in -10 (or -9) or is having it in current (to be -11,
sometime in the future) sufficient?

kre