Re: Removing extsrc: (was Re: Proposal: Deprecate (or rename) extsrc/)

lukem@ wrote:

>   | (Also, if I recall correctly, "extsrc/" without much consultation).

There was a proposal on tech-toolchain:
 https://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-toolchain/2009/11/29/msg000790.html
but I could not imagine a typical usecase at that time.

> I only received support for removing extsrc.
> There were no comments to retain as-is or to retain with a different directory name.

I agree name-complete conflicts are always annoying and
I'd also favor your proposal.

Thanks,
---
Izumi Tsutsui