Re: installboot: Old BPB too big, use -f (may invalidate filesystem)

> What does
> 	installboot: Old BPB too big, use -f (may invalidate filesystem)
> mean?

I don't know.  But installboot is messing around with bootblocks, so it
is inherently port-specific to some extent, and I see no explicit
indication of which port you're doing this on.  You mention SCSI, which
restrict it some but not all that much, and fdisk, which restricts it
more, but still not down to just one option.  BPB may be a term
specific to some port, but if so I'm not familiar with it.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign