Re: fuse_opt.h

Jason Thorpe <thorpej%me.com@localhost> wrote:

> Seems like it would be a bad idea NOT to fix it.  I assume one of the
> goals of librefuse was to be ABI compatible?

My concern is that if you build a FUSE filesystem, using FUSE headers
from /usr/include and linking with libfuse will cause a crash on LP64.

You must either
- use FUSE headers from /usr/include and link with librefuse
ot
- use libfuse provided headers and link with libfuse

The libfuse and NetBSD provided headers have the same file names and
almost the same content, it seems a nasty trap that they are not
identical.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz