Java servers and rc.d?

Another thought:
Should _find_processes in /etc/rc.subr pay attention to a deamon's
configured user?

I run unifi from pkgsrc, which is java. I've also got a couple of
minecraft servers (also java) running to keep my son happy. I've just
discovered that the default rc.d script for unifi thinks that unifi
is running if any of the minecraft servers are running.

They both run under different users - should find_processes pay
attention to the configured user? Do we have a solution for java
servers and procname in rc.d?

Cheers,
--
Paul Ripke
"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds