Re: Waiting for Randot (or: nia and maya were right and I was wrong)

On Jan 15,  0:13, Taylor R Campbell wrote:
}
} > Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 10:15:41 +0000
} > From: nia <nia%NetBSD.org@localhost>
}
} > The man page is very clearly written, aside from the parts that
} > recommend tossing coins.
}
} Thanks!  I know tossing coins sounds silly.  But as a fallback if you
} have no other options, it really is 100% guaranteed to work, it's easy
} for anyone to confidently understand, and as a bonus it avoids any
} concerns with supply chain attacks on HWRNGs, &c.  So that's why I
} mention it -- buried near the bottom, as a last resort.

     Dice would be an excellent fallback too and they have more than one
bit.  Unless the dice are loaded:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbkizy-Y3qw

}-- End of excerpt from Taylor R Campbell