Re: recent terminfo changes

blacklistd was not working for me and the ACL check you mention was certainly not described anywhere I saw. After reading the Fine Man Page, I came to the conclusion that passing a sockaddr with a fd of -1 was expected to work with the code as is. Hence my change.

As libterminfo is deeply embedded in our system (just as termcap was) I regard it as just as critical, if not more-so. With a busted libterminfo on a stock install vi won't work and nor will pkg_add to install an alternative editor.

At least if dhcpcd is busted you can still bring up the network manually.

Roy