Re: Expose max_align_t unconditionally

On 09.03.2020 18:09, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 09, 2020 at 01:16:58PM +0100, Kamil Rytarowski wrote:
>> Upstream libc++ maintainers are against patching libc++.
>
> I'm buffled how you are arriving at this conclusion. Let me reiterate:
> STOP MESSING UP THE TREE.
>
> Joerg

I'm sorry to come with these conclusions. I checked that the formal
code owner (according to llvm/CODE_OWNERS.TXT) for libc++ is Marshall
Clow (mclow), but he is not a very active in the development process and
we are used to collaborate with other developers in the tree that review
and feedback our patches (especially EricWF).