Re: patch - cgdconfig do_all mode gracefully ignore detached devices

For -U, that could work (was actually how we handled it in an earlier
version).  For -C, no.  Our goal is to avoid cgd trying to configure a
device, like those backed by USB drives, on boot when the backing
device isn't attached.  But perhaps rather than changing the semantics
of -C, we could add an alternate flag to provide this addition check?
Robert made some really good suggestions that I will incorporate and
provide an updated patch.  Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks and regards,
Jason