Re: cgdconfig verification method failure

    Date:        Mon, 8 Apr 2019 15:31:38 +0200
    From:        rudolf <netbsd%eq.cz@localhost>

  | Is there any problem with the PR (is the problem questionable or the
  | patch funny in any way)? I've received no feedback.

No problem I can see ... sometimes it is just not obvious who should
look into particular PRs.

I have assigned it to myself (but don't let that stop anyone else who
wants to get involved - just reassign it) as I use cgdconfig frequently.

It will take a couple of days (at least) before I get a chance to do
anything with it however.

kre