Re: colorls in base

On 16.02.2019 20:50, John Nemeth wrote:
>      I'm not a no changenik.  However, I think change needs to have
> demonstrated value.  I do oppose change when it is done for the
> sake of change.  To me, fluff is not demonstrated value, especially
> when you consider our market segmen

That has been explained that colors ship information that cannot be
encoded in a different way on a terminal and has to be prompted with
different commands, tools or arguments to utilities.

We resist also personal taste but aesthetics is also important for
many/most(?) people. For the some reason probably nobody deliberately
watches black-white TV and old valuable movies are now often painted.