Re: "%m" formatting code and "syslog like"

On 09/03/2018 05:26 PM, David Holland wrote:
On Fri, Aug 31, 2018 at 07:11:10PM -0500, Ian Bruene wrote:
  > However it was necessary to dig into the NetBSD code itself to discover
  > what was what; I may be sending in a documentation patch soon.

Please do... it's easy to overlook gaps in the documentation when
they're documenting things you already know about.

Looking through the docs; am I correct in thinking that the correct location is the attribute(3) manpage?

--
/"In the end; what separates a Man, from a Slave? Money? Power? No. A Man Chooses, a Slave Obeys."/ -- Andrew Ryan

/"Utopia cannot precede the Utopian. It will exist the moment we are fit to occupy it."/ -- Sophia Lamb

I work for the Internet Civil Engineering Institute <https://icei.org/>, help us save the Internet from Entropy!