Re: wc(1) Output and POSIX

While I don't doubt that different output formats are useful - see the
Juniper fluff at http://juniper.github.io/libxo/libxo-manual.html -- the
mechanics involved in getting there are not obvious, convoluted, intrusive
and difficult to get right -- see the manual page at
https://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=libxo&apropos=0&sektion=3&manpath=FreeBSD+11-current&format=html

I keep thinking "there must be a better way", mainly because we don't need
xml (again, if the answer is xml, it's a pretty stupid question), and
converting between json and human format is done better by other libraries.