Aw: Re: Aw: Re: mandoc shortcomings

Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg%britannica.bec.de@localhost> wrote:

> I'd strongly prefer to depend on the support for more than 10 macro
> arguments over having to return to all the argument list splitting
> hacks.

Heirloom does also support infinite argument lists.
I start to work on the groff manpages issue.  Seems that groff's -man has new macros which are not in traditional -man.  Should be easy to add them.
(But IMHO--after the long discussion before the NetBSD 7 release it had been a really good decision to just leave everything in the base like it is.)

Carsten