Re: O_EVTONLY [was Re: KERN_PROC_FILEDESC equivalent in NetBSD?]

On Sat, Dec 12, 2015 at 03:25:59PM +0000, Christos Zoulas wrote:
> That would be the case if it did nothing :-) I.e. if it was no more
> restricting than a regular open. What functionality are you missing?

As gio is just using kqueue to monitor, it shouldn't get in the way
of someone wanting to unmount a filesystem. (gio should just notice
it's gone.) Or is there some of way of noticing the impending unmount
and closing the set of fds kept for book keeping?

Best wishes,

Patrick