How useful is modctl(8)'s display of 'address' field?

In many cases the output from modctl(8) appears "ugly" due to lines
being longer than (default terminal width of) 80 characters.  Looking
at the output, it seems to me that there isn't much usefulness (in
userland) for displaying the kernel address of the module's address.

I'd like to propose that, by default, we suppress the printing of the
address field, and add a command line option to re-enable it.  (As an
alternative, we could add an option to suppress it, which would avoid
changing default behavior.)

Any comments?  Objections?

| Paul Goyette     | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:      |
| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com   |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd.org |