gpt command arguments

Hello,

I am trying to make the gpt command work better and be more inline with
other NetBSD commands so I would like to change it from:

    gpt <global-flags> command <command-flags> <device> ...

(which does not make a lot of sense, since why would you operate with the
same command on multiple devices...)

to:

    gpt <global-flags> <device> command <command-flags>

do that it is more like, drvctl, dkctl, gpioctl, pcictl etc.

This is going to cause scripts that have the command embedded in them to
break, but always non-destructively.

One way to achieve compatibility is to 'ln gpt gptctl' and have the new
behavior only with gptctl, but I think this is more confusing.

christos