Re: curses vs non-ASCII

[Martin Husemann]

> It works fine for me on sparc64/current (I see the tiny centre dot
> and all lines line up fine, pressing space does not change anything).

[Rhialto]

>> It works fine for me on sparc64/current [...]
> I quicky tried it on amd64/6.1.5 and i see the same.

Okay, so, tentatively, I would say that post-5 does not suffer from
whatever the bug is.

> This is my locale: [...]

Since the program does not call setlocale(), as I understand it the
environment should not matter.  That might not be how it actually
works, of course - but I did try setting the values you gave in my
environment and it did not affect the results I got on my test system
in any way I could detect.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign