Re: CVS commit: src/games/cgram

On Sun 04 Aug 2013 at 21:26:35 +0200, Marc Balmer wrote:
> Yes indeed.  Nice stuff should be added to games.  We are not a static
> dead technology museum that resides in /bin and /usr/bin only.  There is
> also fun to the game.

I also have a game that I felt might have a nice home in /usr/games.
I wrote it originally in the 1980's for the Commodore PET but I have
since ported it to C with libcurses. See
http://www.falu.nl/~rhialto/intruder/ .

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- The Doctor: No, 'eureka' is Greek for
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- 'this bath is too hot.'