factor(8) and games [was Re: CVS commit: src/games/cgram]

> Perhaps there is some sense in honouring the tradition to have games
> set, but even then I think there is very little value in doing that.

Not to comment either way on cgram, but there is at least one thing in
games that isn't really a game and which I have often enough found
useful for serious purposes, specifically, factor.  If someone wants to
rip out games, I'd suggest at least considering moving factor to
somewhere else, somewhere it's more likely to be installed.

\ / Ribbon Campaign