Re: test(1)/find(1) time comparison with timespec

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 6:22 PM, Antoine LECA
<antoine.leca.1%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Masao Uebayashi wrote:
>> Use timespec (st_mtimespec) [...]
>
> This is not related with your point, but the official POSIX name is now
> st_mtim; meanwhile the type is unchanged at struct timespec.
>
> Of course both are equated in the headers, so actually this is
> pointless. I do not know if it is important to align the source with the
> Standard here, or not. But I wanted everybody to be informed about this
> and not overview just because one did not know about the Standard.

Thanks for the notice.  I was aware of the standard names and
#define's in sys/stat.h.  I chose st_mtimespec (and others) as other
NetBSD sources do .  It seems that the standard ones (st_mtim and
others) are not yet used in NetBSD base.